With Doerre, the customer experience and the end result are both paramount. The experience must be one that builds mutual trust and is consistent with our mission to “Create Grand Openings”, and deliver on your critical expectations.
What can a client expect from the Doerre team?
- Client needs always come first.
- Accountability based upon defined and measurable expectations for all parties.
- Everyone understands the numbers. There are no secrets with Doerre.
- Customers never hear “that is not our problem”.
- Problems are resolved in conjunction with clients and design team members.
- Clients are informed through consistent communication of project progress and variances.
- Teamwork and collaboration are core elements of the Doerre culture.
In order to deliver on these expectations, Doerre Construction employees have committed to behaviors and actions that will produce measurable impact. Our team resonates and believes in Communication Skills – Customer Service – Commitment/Schedule. This is our focus, our personal expectation!
Please contact me with any questions about the Doerre Construction experience.
Karl Doerre- President