THE DOERRE EXPERIENCE
Doerre Construction was founded 17 years ago to deliver solutions to a variety of commercial client needs, ranging from new construction and adaptive re-use to projects with special demands that require adept project management. Dedicated to “Creating Grand Openings” for our clients, Doerre works collaboratively, listening and investing itself in the project so that all critical issues are anticipated. Culturally, the Doerre team is driven to overcome the problems that arise in construction, determining solutions that are appropriate yet realistic.
At Doerre we have a set of principles that support our project management, cost control, and scheduling tasks and processes:
- Client needs always come first
- Accountability based upon defined and measurable expectations for all parties
- Everyone understands the numbers; there are no secrets with Doerre
- Customers never hear “that is not our problem”
- Problems are resolved in conjunction with clients and design team members
- Clients are informed through consistent communication of project progress and variances
- Teamwork and collaboration are core aspects of the Doerre culture
- Transparency is evident in all actions
When you partner with Doerre, you can depend on us for real-world solutions and a fierce dedication to accountability, transparency, and doing what’s right.
Please contact me with any questions about the Doerre Construction experience.
Karl Doerre- President